How to Join
- Read about joining the club - Information for Prospective Members
- Apply for membership by either:
- Coming to our next general meeting and ask for our Membership Secretary .. OR..
- Apply online - online form .. OR..
- Fill in, sign and mail the form - Prospective Member Application Form
- Pay your joining fee as outlined on the Application Form - this covers membership until the end of June
- Fill in and sign this form and keep it with your first aid kit in your backpack - Emergency Contact and Medical Information Form
- We have a special form for Junior Members - Junior Member Application Form
- If you can't come to a club meeting, read Information for Prospective Members, complete either the online form or the Prospective Member Application Form, and pay your joining fee
- You will receive information about our walks and other activities every two months in our Newsletter, and every week by email. Book onto an easy walk to start with
- You have 12 months to successfully complete an induction training session and three walks. Have the leader sign your walks record - Walks Record
- After you have successfully completed three walks and a intro to the club you will be voted into full membership
We meet in Springwood on the first Monday of the month (except January), at 7:00pm for 7:30 start. Find the church hall that is behind the old stone church in Springwood. This is opposite Hunters Shoe Store, near the pedestrian crossing and next to the Bunker (restaurant). You should be able to park in the street, behind the Old Bakery, or in the IGA carpark.
- The annual membership fee is due by 30th June
- This fee includes basic insurance cover for most activities
- Fees are not published on the website (as they may change) but are explained in the following document: